Golf Breaks in Spain
Spain has been a firm favourite for short breaks and golf holidays for years with its easy access from the UK and highly competitively priced flights and hotels.
What makes Spain so special to golfers?
There are a total of 398 golf courses in Spain with 70 golf courses within the world renowned Costa del Sol that stretches along the South Coast, where the mediterranean sea meets the perfectly manicured fairways of southern Spain's prime golfing real estate.
With stunning courses to choose from including La Cala's three courses (Asia; Americas; Europe); the PGA Catalunya; Alcaidesa and its courses; Olivia Nova in Alicante. We can even get you exclusive tee times for the Zagalata Golf Course in Malaga.
With a choice of luxury, beachfront accomodation and golf resorts with all inclusive and ultra all inclusive dining options, you'll find a wide range of high quality options to suit all budgets.
The Year round sunny climes
Spain is the sunshine capital of Europe with minimal rainfall and maximum sunshine making it a golfers paradise with stunning courses.
Flights from the UK
With easy connections from the UK and only a few hours away, Spain has always been an easy destination to get to from the UK with several airlines offering daily, direct services. Including flights from UK to Gibraltar with people who then walk across the border to Spain.
Why book a golf holiday to Spain?
- Stay & play at a selection of luxurious golf resorts
- Play European Tour & championship standard courses
- Direct flights from UK to Spain
- Fantastic year-round golfing climate
- Indulge in Spanish cuisine, from delicious tapas to seafood
- Enjoy city & golf breaks in Barcelona, Madrid, Seville & Murcia
- Play Golf in the morning and sample Rioja in the afternoon in the Basque Country